The ESD tester Personnel Grounding Tester PGT® 120 from Warmbier controls the personal grounding resistors for wrist and shoe grounding for access monitoring of electrostatically protected areas (EPA's).
- The test result is signalled visually and acoustically. An additional potential-free relay contact enables control of a door opener or a turnstile for access control, for example.
- Power supply via an integrated battery or a plug-in power supply unit
- Testing of wrist strap earthing, testing of right and left shoe possible simultaneously by separate measuring circuits
- Separate testing of personal leakage resistance over left and right shoe
- In conjunction with individual personal systems (e.g. turnstiles), footwear measurement can be carried out in "hands-free mode" without actuating the touch plate.
- Test voltage 30 V, 50 V or 100 Volt (standard setting)
- The lower limit values can be deactivated.
- Can be used as a table-top or wall-mounted unit (the optional wall bracket is required as a wall-mounted unit)
- Limit values adjustable via dip switches.
|manufacturer item number||7100.PGT120|
|dimensions (LxWxH)||150 mm x 200 mm x 65 mm|
|scope of supply||PGT120|
works calibration certificate
Operating Instructions (German/English)
9 V battery
Plug-in power supply 230 VAC