The ESD tester Personnel Grounding Tester PGT® 120 from Warmbier controls the personal grounding resistors for wrist and shoe grounding for access monitoring of electrostatically protected areas (EPA's).
- Special version PGT®120 with DATA interface for connection e.g. to time recording terminals. Test results are provided via RS232 interface
- An additional potential-free relay contact enables control of a door opener or a turnstile for access control, for example.
- The Personnel Grounding Tester PGT® 120 controls the personal grounding resistors for wrist and footwear grounding to monitor access to electrostatically protected areas (EPA's).
- Power supply via a plug-in power supply unit
- Testing of wrist strap earthing, testing of right and left shoe possible simultaneously by separate measuring circuits
- Separate testing of personal leakage resistance over left and right shoe
- In conjunction with individual personal systems (e.g. turnstiles), footwear measurement can be carried out in "hands-free mode" without actuating the touch plate.
- Test voltage 30 V, 50 V or 100 Volt (standard setting)
- The lower limit values can be deactivated.
- Can be used as a table-top or wall-mounted unit (the optional wall bracket is required as a wall-mounted unit)
- Limit values adjustable via dip switches
|manufacturer item number||7100.PGT120.COM|
|scope of supply||PGT®120.COM|
Interface cable (1 m) RJ45 to SubD9 socket
works calibration certificate
Operating Instructions (German/English)
Plug-in power supply 230 VAC