The Metriso 3000 Measuring Kit from Warmbier is a digital high-ohmmeter used to measure point-to-point resistances and to check the leakage resistance of persons, shoes, mats and floor systems in an ESD area.
- Suitable for measuring point-to-point resistances and leakage resistances
- Integrated data memory enables the storage of 50,000 measured values, which can be read out to the PC via a USB interface. The logging software "ETC" makes it possible to create and archive a complete test report.
- With clip-on probe for temperature and humidity measurement
- The use of a barcode scanner enables measuring points to be recorded automatically before the measurement.
- Menu language: German/English/French/Spanish
- battery operation
- Measuring voltage/measuring current: Ohms range: 1 mA < I < 1.3 mA; High impedance range: DC voltage 10 V, 100 V and 500 V
- Measuring range: Low resistance range: 0 to 10 kOhm; High resistance range: 1 kOhm to 1.2 TOhm
- 2x model 850 (weight 2.27 kg / ø 63.5 mm) with conductive contact rubber (grey)
- 1x hand electrode model 45
- corresponds to DIN EN 61340-4-1, DIN EN 61340-2-3, DIN EN 61340-4-5
|manufacturer item number||7100.3000.MK|
|scope of supply||digital high-ohmmeter Metriso 3000|
attachable temperature and humidity sensor
PC software for Windows
2 measuring electrodes
1 hand electrode
Operating instructions (German, English, French)
works calibration certificate
Conductive carrying case with conductive pink foam
|range||Low resistance range: 1 to 10 kOhm|
High impedance range: 1 kOhm to 1.2 TOhm
|display||digital measured value display incl. barcode scanner|