The digital Metriso 3000 high-ohmmeter from Warmbier with measuring leads is used for the measurement of point-to-point resistances as well as for the testing of leakage resistances of persons, shoes, mats and floor systems in an ESD area.
- Suitable for measuring point-to-point resistances and leakage resistances
- Integrated data memory enables the storage of 50,000 measured values, which can be read out to the PC via a USB interface. The logging software "ETC" makes it possible to create and archive a complete test report.
- The use of a barcode scanner enables measuring points to be recorded automatically before the measurement.
- Menu language: German/English
- battery operation
- Measuring voltage/measuring current: Ohms range: 1 mA < I < 1.3 mA; High impedance range: DC voltage 10 V, 100 V and 500 V
- Measuring range: Low resistance range: 0 to 10 kOhm; High resistance range: 1 kOhm to 1.2 TOhm
- corresponds to DIN EN 61340-4-1, DIN EN 61340-2-3, DIN EN 61340-4-5
|manufacturer item number||7100.3000.G|
|range||Low resistance range: 1 to 10 kOhm|
High impedance range: 1 kOhm to 1.2 TOhm
|display||digital measured value display incl. barcode scanner|