The HDE-KD tweezer station is designed to reduce soldering time in applications that require a large amount of heat. Some examples are: Soldering of coaxial cable shields in telecommunication antennas, soldering of large copper conductors in medical imaging scanners, battery terminals, large-sized capacitors, etc.
- Use of the JBC Most Efficient Soldering System and the intelligent Sleep & Hibernation Modes
- This station is supplied with 2 HDE-U control units, the most powerful soldering unit in the JBC range. It also consists of the HT470-A HD tweezers and the HDT-SE stand.
- It works with the tweezer cartridge series C470.
- adjustable temperature: 90-500 °C
- USB-B Rear: Software PC / Traceability
- USB-A front: firmware update solder graphic management
- Robot: RS-232 remote control or Smart Fume Extractor connection
- Potential equalization
- Optional connection to EPA
- ESD safe
- Resistance of the tips to earth <2 Ohm
- Peaks to ground Voltage: 5 mV RMS
- Peak power: 500 W - 42 V
- Ambient operating temperature: 10 to 50 °C
|model line||Premium Line|
|manufacturer item number||HDE-2KD|
|dimensions with packaging (LxWxH)||368 mm x 368 mm x 195 mm|
|scope of supply||HDE-U control unit|
HT470-A HD Thermal Conductive Tweezers (without tips)
HDT-SE stand for HT470
|station type||desoldering station, soldering station|