ERSA - 0T02 - Solder bath for 125 g solder
- ERSA solder bath T 02
- Solder baths - ideal for immersion tin plating of strand ends
- ERSA solder baths are electrically heated melting pots for tin lead solder and similar alloys.
- The heavy-duty ceramic radiators are replaceably mounted on the crucible and thermally insulated towards the outer sheet metal housing.
- The soldering baths 0T02, 0T03, 0T04, 0T05, 0T06, 0T07 and 0T25 can be switched to half power
- Due to the high temperature of approx. 600°C, the baths 0T02 and 0T07 are particularly suitable for tinning enamelled copper wires.
- The units are supplied with a 1.5 m long connecting cable.
- In order to increase the soldering quality and to reduce the oxide formation as well as for reasons of energy saving, we recommend the use of our temperature controller.
|manufacturer item number||0T02|
|dimensions with packaging (LxWxH)||355 mm x 235 mm x 130 mm|
|nominal power||240 W|
|supply voltage||230 V|
|temperature max.||600 °C|
|quantity of solder||125 g|
show data sheet