ERSA - 0760CD - Temperature controlled power soldering iron Multi-TC, 75 W / 230 V
- Power soldering iron with sensor-controlled tip temperature
- The ERSA Multi-TC is a high-performance, robust, temperature-controlled power soldering iron with a sensitive temperature sensor positioned directly under the internally heated soldering tip.
- This temperature sensor detects the actual temperature in the immediate vicinity of the solder joint.
- The heating system can therefore react immediately to the heat loss and reheat extremely quickly.
- As a result of the high heating output with internal PTC heating element, the heat-up time is unusually fast.
- The high thermal efficiency and the large selection of soldering tips and inserts allow both filigree applications in electronics and areas of application in which standard soldering irons up to 150 W power are used.
- These include, for example, classic lead glazing and Tiffany technology.
- The ERSA Multi-TC is particularly suitable for mobile use in the service, maintenance and repair sector due to the absence of a heavy mains transformer and the use of a heat-resistant connecting cable.
- The piston is equipped with a chisel-shaped ERSADUR continuous soldering tip and a tray.
|manufacturer item number||0760CD|
|dimensions with packaging (LxWxH)||345 mm x 70 mm x 45 mm|
|order unit||1 piece|
|nominal power||75 W|
|handle type||soldering iron|
|warm-up period||35 s|
|max. soldering tip temperature||450 °C|
|suitable tips||832, 842|
|coating soldering tip||permanent soldering tip|
show data sheet